Sublimation is a method of printing your full color logo, design, image, photo or message onto fabrics / products. We can do unlimited graphics with edge to edge coverage. We print your graphics on paper 1st and then transfer it on to the product using a Heat Press. The Heat disperses the image from the paper onto the product. The paper does not get transferred over in sublimation only the image (dye) does which makes it different than traditional Heat Transfers. Because there is no liquid ink in sublimation, there is zero ink feel on the product. Decorate as many colors and logos you want for one price. Personalizing is available for all our sublimated products. With sublimation, you have the ability to print as many 1-color or full color logos Logos, Names, Numbers, Sponsors or any background color/ digital effect in the design without limitations. Advertise on our collection of sublimated products with no image resolution loss and get the best results all for One Low Price. To Shop from our Sublimation collection Click Here
- Sublimation printing uses absolutely no water creating no water waste during the process of dyeing fabrics making it environmentally friendly and more resistant to water and sun damage.
- The Turnaround Time is quick as the process is digital with fewer steps in production efficient.
- The dye sublimation fabric printing process offers vivid colors, wrinkle resistant, sharp text and deep saturated blacks and graphics longevity.
- Specially formulated inks sublimate into the fibers of the fabric, so the final product is virtually wrinkle free, washable and super lightweight.
- Colors can be extraordinarily brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric.
- Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs, without the use special techniques such as half-screen printing.
- The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges.
- The versatility of sublimation printing on textiles, gives you many new possibilities with more ways to promote upcoming events, trade shows, meetings, product launches and much more...
For more information on the difference between Sublimation and Screen Printing Click Here
To Shop from our Sublimation collection Click Here