The dye-sublimation printing process is used to print on white or light color polyester blends or other synthetic fabrics. The dye sublimation inks are a disperse dye suspended in water. The images are initially printed on coated heat-resistant transfer paper as a reverse image of the final design, which is then transferred onto polyester blend fabric. The fabric is permanently dyed so it can be washed without damaging the quality of the image.
||Max Imprint Size: 20" x 25"
||Up to 25 Square Inches
||26 - 249 Square inches
||250 - 399 Square Inches
||400+ Square Inches
- Add the above pricing to blank product pricing for each product.
- Repeat Order setup charges are applicable for exact repeats. No proof provided.
- +/- 5% quantity shipped is considered complete for decorated orders. Exact quantity shipping is charged at $25 (g)
- Orders will ONLY be put into production AFTER approval of artwork and approval of credit.
- Above pricing is not applicable on tablethrows. For sublimated table throws pricing, click HERE.
Advantages of dye-sublimation over other methods of textile printing:
- The dye sublimation fabric printing process offers vivid colors, wrinkle resistant, sharp text and deep saturated blacks and graphics longevity.
- Specially formulated inks sublimate into the fibers of the fabric, so the final product is virtually wrinkle free, washable and super lightweight.
- Colors can be extraordinarily brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric.
- Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs, without the use special techniques such as half-screen printing.
- The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges.
- The versatility of sublimation printing on textiles, gives you many new possibilities with more ways to promote upcoming events, tradeshows, meetings, product launches and much more...